My computer's acting up again this morning, freezing when I try to access the display properties. This has happened before, though. I think I removed the video drivers and everything was good again when it rebooted. That didn't work this time, though. So, I went poking through my journal to see if I'd left myself any clues from last time this happened. Not really, though I did dig up some interesting notes on how to make the situation worse. Perhaps I'll try that next.
Anyway, the last post I made on the subject was one month ago today, and it listed off (or at least hinted at) all the projects the situation interfered with. It corresponded rather closely to my priority to-do list at the time.