(I just trudged through 475 back entries. Thought I'd share...)
- This can't be good for anyone's diet.
- When these things happen, it is a reaction to your constant insistance that nothing short of this will ever work. It is what you asked for. Don't act so surprised.
- On the other side of the coin, we have a perfectly rational case against Digital Rights Management.
- If this didn't scare you two years ago, consider that it was successful enough to warrant the expansion.
- The adult film industry used to have quite a presence at this conference, but they got phased out and segregated away in the name of legitimacy, and I suspect this has a lot to do with why no one shows up anymore. Strange to think something this big can just go away like that.
- I'll be so impressed if he goes through with it...
- I'm all for hanging this guy, but how do we make it right for his victims?
- I'm all for hanging this guy, too.
- This may be the very essence of Entertainment News
- Q: What does one do with a 70 megapixel panoramic camera?
A: Who cares? I want one!
- Hey, it's that first link again, but maybe you chose not to click there, or maybe you're not paying all that much attention and need to be taught a lesson. Either way...